IT'S OUR LAST TRAINING IN 2020 AND IT'S SUPER-LOADED
This Training covers all the accounting-essentials that a business owner or start-up Founder needs. Check out the detailed outline below:
COURSE 1 ON DAY 1: HOW TO DO YOUR BOOKKEEPING, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ZERO PRIOR EXPERIENCE
The Course teaches owners to keep proper accounting records and books for their business, using a simple software.
The major highlight of this Course is that every Participant is able to prepare his own Profit or Loss account for his business, within 2 hours.
Ofcourse, every business owner wants to know his REVENUE and PROFIT for the day, or week, or month or year. This is the Course that gets you there.
You shouldn’t get into 2021 having messy books of accounts.
- What Bookkeeping is and why businesses have to keep books
- Categories of accounts
- The accrual principle that you must know
- Building a Bookkeeping Guidance List (BGL) for your business
- The common reports you get from Bookkeeping
- How to bookkeep your sales using Invoicing and other methods
- How to bookkeep your expenses
- 30 very practical examples of common activities in your business and how you should bookkeep them (Rent, loans, salaries, inventory, supplier/vendors and several others)
- Producing your reports (Profit or Loss account, Inventory Report, Debtors Report and several others)
COURSE 2 ON DAY 2: BASIC TAXES THAT IMPACT A NIGERIAN BUSINESS OWNER
Nigeria is said to have an average of 6% to 7% tax compliance rate. Most business owners claim that they do not have adequate tax education and it forms the major reason for their non-compliance.
Sadly, the government keeps enforcing tax compliance using very stringent measures like freezing bank accounts and shutting down business premises.
Too many myths about taxes fill the air. Some say the first two years of business is tax free – LIES. Others say there is no tax if you have less than 3 employees – LIES.
You should enroll in this Course and find out the truth yourself; whether you are running an existing or a new business.
This Course has the most straight-forward, yet detailed outline. It teaches you exactly what you should know, to handle your taxes yourself and stay out of any tax troubles.
Even if you like to engage a Tax Consultant, you need some basic knowledge too.
- The 4 taxes that every business owner should know: VAT, PIT, WHT and CIT
- VAT – the 20 most important things you should know
- CIT – the 20 most important things you should know
- WHT – the 20 most important things you should know
- PIT – the 20 most important things you should knows
COURSE 3 ON DAY 3: HOW TO BUILD A SIMPLE FINANCIAL MODEL TO PRESENT TO INVESTORS
A financial model is a plan done on a spreadsheet to test that your business idea is viable. It is usually done at the start of your business, the start of a new department, the start of a new project or at anytime you seek to raise external funds for your business.
Business owners pay an average of 250k to 350k to get someone to build a financial model for them. They struggle to make any amends to it, because they rarely understand it.
In just 2 hours, Participants will learn to build a financial model from scratch.
- Setting out the spreadsheet
- Building assumptions
- The simple 6-step process and sub-models
- Break-even analysis
- Making your decision using the model
- Tweaking the model
- Presenting the model to investors
The 3 Sessions hold over 3 days, one on each day, over Zoom as a virtual training programme.
The Sessions will be recorded. Participants will have access to re-watch the sessions for a period of 6 months, ending 30th June 2021.
So, you can afford to be absent on any of the days, knowing you can always rewatch the sessions.
Registration closes on Friday, 27th November 2020 or when 50 slots are taken, whichever is earlier. You should get in now.