Dear business owner, say goodbye to poor, messy or manual recordkeeping TODAY!
Say goodbye to messy and manual accounting in your business
Record-keeping is your very first accounting task when you start a business. HOW WELL WOULD YOU RATE YOURSELF ON RECORD-KEEPING?
This is the Course that teaches business owners to do proper recordkeeping so they can grow their business profits.
This Course is for any business owner who:
- Currently has poor record-keeping
- Currently uses manual record-keeping methods and needs to automate
- Currently does not have an accountant and needs to learn to DIY your accounting
As a business owner, do any of these sentences sound familiar?
- – My record-keeping is all manual and not automated
- – I cannot afford to hire an accountant at this stage of the business
- – I have this employee who needs to learn to do some basic recordkeeping
- – I cannot track my sales and expenses, because I don’t know exactly how to
- – My inventory records is a mess, I don’t know what I have in stock
- – I do not know exactly how much profit I am making
- – At month-end, I am wondering where all the money went
- – Sometimes, I owe salaries and maybe struggle to pay the rent
- – Other times, I feel like shutting down this business because I am not sure of my numbers
- – I shy away from applying for grants, loans and other opportunities because I know someone will ask for my records
- – I know I can raise funds and attract better partners if my records are kept properly
- – I generally lack the confidence of a serious business owner, I want better records
If yes, then you need to urgently fix your record-keeping.
You wouldn’t step into the last quarter of the year with messy records.
It’s a great time to learn how to keep clean books for your business.
Numbers, they say, never lie.
They speak the truth.
They guide the one who keeps them.
They show the way.
Did you see how your heart skipped the day you saw the rising Covid-19 numbers?
Notice how the numbers spoke to you?
Notice how you started taking decisions to wear your mask and stay away from crowded places, even without anyone advising you?
That’s exactly what numbers do to you.
They will speak to you and show you the way.
Poor record-keeping is ranked the 4th reason, on a scale of 10, why businesses fail (Premium Times)
So, what is the Course about?
This Course teaches small business owners to capture their business transaction records, using very simple readily-available free tools that are easily-accessible to them, without having to learn any complex accounting matters.
It is a beginner-level course and will have zero accounting terminologies.
What is the fee?
The Course fee is 5,375 Naira
Say goodbye to manual record-keeping
What will I learn?
The Course teaches the following, in the 3-hour class:
- How to track your sales; whether you sell a product or a service
- How to track your expenses and other costs
- How to track your debtors
- How to make a simple Profit or Loss Report each month; so you can tell if you made a profit
- How to get others in your team to help you with record-keeping
- How to track your inventory
- How to use the records you have kept to take decisions that will grow your business
- How to have total visibility and clarity of your small business, using numbers
- 10 very practical accounting tips to help you improve your record-keeping, help you raise funds for your business, and grow your business
What if I have no laptop?
The class will teach you to keep records using both your phone and your laptop.
However, every business owner is advised to eventually seek to own a laptop; as doing accounting on a phone has certain restrictions, especially when the volume of data to be entered begins to grow.
So, even if you have just a phone, you can join the class, watch and implement using your phone.
- SALARY TABLE GUIDE FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNER
- 40 EXPENSE CATEGORIES YOU CAN USE IN MANAGING YOUR EXPENSES
- CHEAT SHEET – SALARY & TAX QUICK GUIDE FOR NIGERIAN BUSINESSES
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST BANK FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- 10 MONTH-END ACCOUNTING PROCESSES CHECKLIST
SPEND THE NEXT 20 DAYS SEARCHING ONLINE, YOU WOULDN’T FIND A FREE SOFTWARE THAT HAS BOTH MOBILE APP & WEB APP
Can I purchase the class as a gift for my partner or my friends?
Yes, you can purchase for multiple people. Just email email@example.com and let us know how many people you like to purchase for. We will guide you with making bulk payments. You only need to send their names and respective email addresses.
Who is the Instructor?
The Founder of Accountinghub, Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze, popularly known as the queen of simplified accounting, will be teaching.
Chioma is ‘accounting-simplified’. She teaches in the most exciting and relatable ways. Her class end up with tons of positive reviews.
Her summarized Resume is included here below.
What if I do not like numbers or technology?
Honestly, a business owner cannot run away from numbers. You like money? Money is numbers. However, the technology tools and teaching style will be fit for even a 15-year old.
Everything is kept simple and easy.
Does the Course fit for my kind of business?
Honestly, no accounting course can cover all kinds of businesses on earth. However, all businesses can be classified into 2 – Product-based and Service-based.
The Course will ensure to cover these 2 major categories. Product-based businesses have inventory while service businesses may not. We have included record-keeping for inventory in the Course outline.
How is it different from other courses I have attended?
The Course outline addresses the very core of the accounting needs of home-businesses and small businesses – which is record-keeping.
Record-keeping is where it all starts from.
Most of the available courses are teaching bookkeeping and require that you learn some accounting, as well as have a certain level of education.
Everyone is at different levels in their business. A woman who makes cakes from home, needs to learn record-keeping before bookkeeping. This Course is that missing link that drills down to the smallest business owner, who doesn’t even have a lot of education.
It is MUST-HAVE for every small business owner who is battling with simple record-keeping and wants to go back all the way down to fix his faulty accounting foundation.
YOU CAN ENROL YOURSELF OR YOUR EMPLOYEE AND OBTAIN A CERTIFICATE (ADDITIONAL FEE OF 3225 NAIRA APPLY)
At the end of the course, what will I be able to do?
You will be able to do the following:
- Know all your sales for the month
- Know all your expenses and costs for the month
- Know your profit for the month
- Know the items you have in stock in your inventory and even detect when something is missing in your inventory
- Know how to look at numbers and get your mind to interprete them
- Learn some simple things that noone ever told you about managing your business cash, saving and growing your business with accounting
- Have an automated accounting system that allows you see your business numbers from anywhere in the world
So, how do I pay for the Course?
3 simple ways to make payment
- Using a card, click any button on this page to pay. You will be charged 5375 Naira. You do NOT need to send an email if you pay with a card. It is a 100% automatic process.
- OR you may prefer to pay by bank transfer. Pay to Accountinghub Academy, Access Bank, Account number 0805957282. Amount is also 5375 Naira. After payment, please ensure to email firstname.lastname@example.org with evidence of payment, so you can be enrolled. You MUST send an email if you pay by transfer. It is the only way to get properly enrolled.
- Pay from out of Nigeria by clicking here. You can pay in over 10 currencies
This page is not in any way affiliated with Facebook.